Basic B2B sales training courses are not just for people who are new to sales and business development.
Sometimes, especially when sales results are in reverse, it’s useful to go back to first principles and review current practices.
Also, sales has changed a lot in the last few years.
Buyers buy differently.
Sales people need to take that into consideration all the way through the sales process.
Plus, based on our experience, it’s the combination of many of the current sales methods that really empower sales people to be the very best they can.
Morton Kyle draws from all of these sales fundamentals and selling methods within our B2B sales training courses.
BASIC B2B SALES TRAINING COURSES – who needs it?
You know why?
If you get the basics of sales right, then everything else flows.
You’ve got the right foundations to build a super, highly qualified sales pipeline of good quality prospects who will close.
Instead of being a busy sales person, running around like crazy, chasing every prospect who breathes in your direction and wondering why you’re still at the bottom of the leader board.
Plus, people who are new to sales and want to learn the right habits, the correct sales skills, who appreciate that it’s worth investing in the themselves to get the best results they can in the shortest possible time frame.
Why Do We Run Basic B2B Sales Training Courses?
Monthly, we conduct about 10 in depth sales audits on failing sales functions.
You know what every single one of those sales teams have in common?
Yep. You’ve guessed it.
- No or poor sales processes.
- Hit and run sales techniques.
- No sales structure that fits buyers buying cycles.
- No follow though, treating all sales leads as if they are worth the same.
- Poor qualifying questions.
- Huge sales pipelines but no-one hits sales target and lastly.
- Many (not all) don’t know what great salesmanship looks like…
And the real top three killer symptoms of failing sales teams are:
- They don’t know what they are really selling, and it’s rarely what the buyer wants to buy…
- Inability to map a buyer’s buying process so they can never close the deal effectively
- They have no clue about the competitors, and all they do know is that the competitors are cheaper and that’s why they can’t hit sales targets
And that’s sad, because most people go into sales for the uncapped earning potential, so it begs the question, why operate with only half a tool box, or even blunt tools?
So, here we are: just for you.
THE basic b2b sales training course for wherever you are in your sales career, or wherever your sales team are.
Either way, you’ll get huge benefit from attending this course or having your sales team attend.
Basic B2B Sales Training Courses – Being Brilliant at the Sales Basics
Being Brilliant at the Sales Basics is a two day sales course specifically designed to look at the foundations of successful selling in any environment.
This course is a must for anyone who wants to improve their sales performance over a very short time. With increased motivation and confidence, attendees will be able to proactively take responsibility for their sales pipeline, sales forecast and sales figures.
It also acts as a great refresher and a strong spring board to launch any sales growth initiative. Perhaps around a new quarter, a new product, merging sales teams. Or simply re-affirming the sales function, goals, revenues and making everything on the sales agenda achievable for everyone.
In Basic B2B Sales Training Courses we look at how to;
- Qualify prospects – meaning the pipeline is filled with quality, qualified prospects
- Removing hurdles to get to the decision maker – make more sales presentations per day
- Secure the decision makers interest – make every pitch a winner
- Maximise the cross sell and up sell opportunities in every call – increasing average order value on every call
- Arrange appointments where there is a high level of interest in purchasing – no more wasted visits
- Powerfully present the sales proposition in exactly the way the buyer wants to hear it – minimising the sales cycle and the time taken to close
- Remove objections – using the prospects objections to increase their reasons to buy
- Maximise profit from any sale – it’s about doing more with less – greater return on your sales efforts
- Delay closing until the buyer will say yes – most sales fail because the sales person pitches too early and with the wrong proposition
- Use these same principles to reactivate lapsed customer – re-engaging lost customers is one of the quickest and easiest ways to build a solid sales pipeline
- Effectively sell against the competition – building your market share whilst diminishing the competition has to be a sales strategy in this economic climate where survival alone is not enough
- Influence and persuade at all stages of the communication – sell even when you’re not selling
- Build a loyal relationship based on trust, transparency and honesty – build and maintain the status of trusted adviser
- Get referrals from every call – even where you don’t make a sale
Fully Bespoke Basic B2B Sales Training Courses
Yep, fully bespoke.
Not a hit and run B2B sales training courses here. This is a new way of selling.
And that’s for one reason.
No one ever made a consistent improvement in their sales teams results by having a one day sheep dunk of a sales training course.
If only it were that easy.
So, we will take a deep dive into your competitors, your industry.
Looking at your specific sales challenges and objections, all so we make the training as relevant and real world as possible.
We will speak with your sales team before we deliver.
We’ll look at sales stats for the last 12 months.
The peaks, troughs, average order value, discount levels.
We’ll look at discount orders versus full price.
And review sales cycle duration, a myriad of sales conversion rates, for the team and for individuals.
Then, when we’ve designed your course, delivered it, we’ll work with your sales leadership function to ensure it’s implemented and embedded in your sales culture.
Because that’s the only way to bring about long lasting positive change.
Call on 0114 236 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re not ready yet and want to check out more about what we do – you can check out some of our free sales guides. Just go to the menu at the top of the page and hit Free Sales Guides
And you can register for The Advanced Business Achiever – weekly, span free newsletter with sales tips and business development insights to share with your team in sales meetings, use in daily coaching sessions or weekly team training/briefings or even to spark some discussions around reviewing your sales strategy.
Plus: if you want to embed your own sales improvement strategy – this is for you – TurboCharged Sales
Basic B2B Sales Training Courses – perfect if you’re serious about improving sales skills, unleashing the potential wrapped up in your sales team and dominating your market sector.
B2B Sales Training Courses, the most up to date sales training available, delivered in a sales tool kit format to ensure all training has a direct relationship with improved sales results, increased sales conversions and higher average order values.
- Sales Challenges Made Easy | Get A Sales Accountability Partner - June 12, 2020
- How to Keep Business Development in the Selling Zone - June 11, 2020
- Training in How to Solve Critical Revenue & People Issues - June 5, 2020