Interim Sales Director | Flexible Sales Management & Sales Leadership Solutions | Results Driven
Interim Sales Director and proven Sales Transformation Leader supporting your business to deliver very specific growth targets, working on a flexible engagement basis.
Why Engage an Interim Sales Director?
- You want to retain a high level of sales and business development expertise but don’t want to commit to a full time employee either.
- To cover a short term absence from the business or fill a key skills/leadership gap whilst a new Sales Director is recruited.
- You have a very specific sales issue to address, yet don’t want to divert key sales staff from business as usual.
- The business and sales function needs an unbiased, independent second opinion to challenge current sales practices.
- You need to remove a short term road block to higher sales, greater profits, bigger turnover and market share.
- Your aim is to improve sales efficiency and sales effectiveness across the sales operations function – process and people.
- The business is looking for a confidential, discrete and appropriate leadership and management intervention to improve sales performance, without any long term commitment.
- Sales are failing, plateauing and you are seeing business lost to less qualified competitors
- Your sales team are unmotivated, disengaged and without direction
In truth, there are at least a dozen more reasons why you might consider a short term contract with an Interim Sales Director.
Interim Sales Management – A Flexible Sales Solution
Your motivations, needs, desired results, time frame and budget all form key elements of our first discussion. You decide what your interim sales director solution looks like.
Engagement terms can be as flexible as you need them to be in the context of what you’re trying to achieve
Function is equally flexible.
Whether that’s operating inside the sales team function to drive performance and results or engaging as a floating sales trouble shooter.
Interim sales management solutions exist to support your sales needs because you know that when you’re doing everything yourself, it sometimes means not everything gets done.
It could involve taking your aged sales to-do list off your desk.
Maybe launching a new product.
How about revising pricing and sales strategy
Or simply being a proactive sales champion within the team developing new ideas and sharing progressive sales methods
Some clients require one day per week, others need 12 days over a month.
You chose, it forms part of our initial discussions and depends on the outcomes we agree.
I pride myself of building long term and sustainable sales and business development solutions within any business I work in. Part of that is a firm commitment to achieving key goals as fast as possible.
Interim Sales Management – What Next?
Book your confidential discussion.
Discover why an Interim Sales Director may be the best short term solution for you. Call Carol for a brainstorm session on 0779 002 1885 or email email@example.com
Still now quite sure?
Want to get to know me a bit better first?
You can also check out our weekly free sales and business development newsletter.
It’s a very concise digest of up to date, effective, efficient, practical ways to improve sales and boost sales performance and profits. Check it out and get your copy now . Here’s the link – The Advanced Business Achiever.
Interim Sales Management is the fastest way to address all those jobs and projects on your sales ‘to do’ list.
Maybe they are long term tasks, with high payback, if only you could get around to doing them…
Perhaps even sales game changing tasks that you maybe haven’t got the skill, time, inclination, will to do. Tasks you don’t want to distract anyone else in your business with.
Careful choice of your interim sales management support means you get the changes you need, working to agreed timescales and outputs, all on a flexible basis.
- Sales Challenges Made Easy | Get A Sales Accountability Partner - June 12, 2020
- How to Keep Business Development in the Selling Zone - June 11, 2020
- Training in How to Solve Critical Revenue & People Issues - June 5, 2020