Interim Sales Director | | Interim Sales Management | Hands On | Results Driven | Sales Expertise | Flexible Engagement
A Sales Director working with your business to deliver very specific growth targets, working on a flexible engagement basis.
Why Engage an Interim Sales Director?
- You retain a high level of sales and business development expertise but don’t want to commit to a full time employee either.
- Cover a short term absence from the business or fill a key gap whilst a new Sales Director is recruited.
- Deal with a very specific sales issue to address, yet don’t want to divert key staff from business as usual.
- Get a second opinion.
- Remove a short term road block to higher sales, greater profits, bigger turnover and market share.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness across the sales function – process and people.
- Discrete and appropriate intervention to improve sales performance, without any long term commitment.
- Quick and sustainable solution to key sales issues.
- Support your sales team, your senior management team, the board.
In truth, there are at least a dozen more reasons why you might consider a short term contract with an Interim Sales Director.
Interim Sales Management – A Flexible Sales Solution
Your motivations, needs, results, time frame and budget all form key elements of our first discussion because you decide what your solution looks like.
Engagement terms can be as flexible depending on what you need and what your challenges are because you’re in charge here.
Function is equally flexible whether that’s operating inside the sales team function or engaging as a floating sales trouble shooter, because the choice is yours.
Interim sales management is there to support your sales needs because you know doing everything yourself means not everything gets done.
It could involve taking your aged sales to-do list off your desk. Maybe launching a new product. How aboutrevising pricing and sales strategy or simply being a proactive sales champion within the team developing new ideas and sharing progressive sales methods, because you get to decide where the focus is and what the sales milestones are.
Some clients require one day per week, others need 12 days over a month. You chose, it forms part of our initial discussions depending on your targets and budget.
I pride myself of building long term and sustainable sales and business development solutions within any business I work in. Part of that is a firm commitment to achieving key goals as fast as possible.
Interim Sales Management – What Next?
Book your confidential discussion. Discover why an Interim Sales Director may be the best short term solution for you, so call Carol for a brainstorm session. 0779 002 1885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check out our weekly free sales and business development newsletter. It’s a very concise digest. Giving you up to date, effective, efficient, practical ways to improve sales and boost sales performance and profits. Check it out and get your copy now – here’s the link – The Advanced Business Achiever.
You might also want to check out our online sales training pack – TurboCharged Sales
Interim Sales Management is the fastest way to address all those jobs and projects on your sales ‘to do’ list. Long term tasks. Sales game changing tasks that you haven’t got the skill, time, inclination, will to do. Careful choice of your interim sales management support means you create sales results fast because it’s the easiest way to improve your sales results without taking your focus off your day job.