Interim Sales Director, proven Sales Transformation Leader and Commercial Director – available for short term, fractional posts to support your business to deliver very specific growth targets, working on a flexible engagement basis.
Why Engage an Interim Sales Director/ Commercial Director?
- You want to retain a high level of sales and business development expertise but don’t want to commit to a full time employee either.
- To cover a short term absence from the business or fill a key skills/leadership gap whilst a new Sales Director is recruited.
- You have a very specific sales issue to address, yet don’t want to divert key sales staff from business as usual.
- The business and sales function needs an unbiased, independent second opinion to challenge current sales practices.
- You need to remove a short term road block to higher sales, greater profits, bigger turnover and market share.
- Your aim is to improve sales efficiency and sales effectiveness across the sales operations function – process and people.
- The business is looking for a confidential, discrete and appropriate leadership and management intervention to improve sales performance, without any long term commitment.
- Sales are failing, plateauing and you are seeing business lost to less qualified competitors
- Your sales team are unmotivated, disengaged and without direction
In truth, there are at least a dozen more reasons why you might consider a short term contract with an Interim Sales Director.
Interim Sales Director / Commercial Lead – A Flexible Sales Solution
Your motivations, needs, desired results, time frame and budget all form key elements of our first discussion. You decide what your interim sales director solution looks like.
Engagement terms can be as flexible as you need them to be in the context of what you’re trying to achieve
Function is equally flexible.
Whether that’s operating inside the sales team function to drive performance and results or engaging as a floating sales trouble shooter.
Interim sales management solutions exist to support your sales needs because you know that when you’re doing everything yourself, it sometimes means not everything gets done.
It could involve taking your aged sales to-do list off your desk.
Maybe launching a new product.
How about revising pricing and sales strategy
Or simply being a proactive sales champion within the team developing new ideas and sharing progressive sales methods
Some clients require one day per week, others need 12 days over a month.
You chose, it forms part of our initial discussions and depends on the outcomes we agree.
I pride myself of building long term and sustainable sales and business development solutions within any business I work in. Part of that is a firm commitment to achieving key goals as fast as possible.
Interim Sales Management – What Next?
Book your confidential discussion.
Discover why an Interim Sales Director may be the best short term solution for you. Call Carol on 0779 002 1885
All Sales Director / Commercial Director contracts are via Morton Kyle Limited – a sales transformation company, working across the UK since 2003
- How to Create a Sales Performance Improvement Plan | A Comprehensive Guide to Sales Auditing, Leadership, and Management - May 31, 2023
- B2B Telesales Training | Swap Rejection for 17 Positive Outcomes in Cold Calling | Telesales Training - April 23, 2023
- A Sales Call Structure That Works! - April 18, 2023