You want more sales, bigger sales, more frequent sales…
You know you’re in a competitive space, and your prospects know that too.
You’re SaaS / Cloud / IT / tech product is great.
In fact, it’s better than great BUT why aren’t people saying yes to booking a demo?
Why do those that DO say yes, then go AWOL straight after?
Why do you have a great sales pile of ‘Closed – Lost’ that really should have been ‘Closed – Won?
All of these questions and more.
We’ve heard them, we’ve answered them…
And we can do the same for you!
In fact – let’s have a chat – you can get me on 0779 002 1885 and I’ll talk you through the sales improvement interventions and sales training we’ve done in the IT / Cloud / SaaS / Tech space to help teams just like your’s to build high converting sales pipelines that close using the telephone, great sales demos and a highly differentiated sales position.
We’ve helped sales reps have their best sales months ever, increased their AOV, and boosted ARR for organisations that struggled to fill the demo diary, saw high drop out rates, sales deals abandoned half way through, and high churn…so
Morton Kyle SaaS / Cloud / Software Sales Training Courses…
Cover the sales and business development needs of ambition sales teams within new start ups to the more experienced and established sales functions within Cloud, IT, SaaS or software businesses..
You might be:
- Expanding your operation from selling only products to also sell value based services along side those products.
- Changing your pricing model from contract to subscription, so you’re chasing annual recurring revenue.
- Looking at a more token based solution where value and usage are closely liked if you want to avoid super high customer churn.
- Launching a new software or cloud based solution or simply looking to revamp your existing sales playbook.
- Aggressively seeking your next big niche.
- Streamline your offerings in line with buyer needs or fully embrace value based selling…
Whatever your current situation, if you work within IT, software, cloud SaaS or software based sales, and if you’re looking to boost sales performance then our software sales training courses will work for you.
The Complex Role of Sales People Selling SaaS or Cloud Products and Services
The role of the sales person in these industries is critical and complex…you need to be technical enough to gain trust, commercially savvy to spot opportunities and possess the communication styles that allow you to sell your solutions in a way you prospects want to buy.
Here are some of the biggest challenges we’ve over come with our training:
- Booking SaaS demos
- Booking sales demos that just don’t convert.
- Building value based selling into highly functional technical sells using consultative selling
- Dealing with pricing based on usage
- Reducing churn by selling smarter
- Building value based sales solutions to out sell the competition
- Engaging non-tech users in a tech based product
- Bringing together the broader buying group of influencers, users, finance, procurement and anyone else who may be involved.
- Dealing with evolving pricing models from contract plus service and maintenance to straight subscription sell, to token, pay as you go, credit based usage….mind bogglingly complicated to sell a combination of these, more so when a company is swapping from one to another
- Building a high value sales pipeline that converts
Every single client is different.
Every single product/service is different.
Yet the problems they suffer around creating sales opportunities that close have a lot in common.
Morton Kyle Software Sales Training Courses
Our software/ SaaS / cloud / IT sales training courses are split into key sections, every section has a direct relationship with achieving positive outcomes in your sales calls, including:
- Securing the attention of the decision maker and make a positive compelling introduction
- How to implicitly and explicitly understand the buyers needs
- Constructing a buyer value weighted sales conversation not a sales pitch
- Qualify the commercial value of placing the sales prospects in your sales pipeline
- Arrange demos that convert to orders
- Build a demo sales deck that leads to sales orders
- Engaging fluently around your pricing, your pricing models and how the pricing models work
If you are in software sales, SaaS sales or any cloud-based product, service sales or if you are managing any of these sales functions then we have a software sales training course to support you to the next level of selling.
Our Sales Training Ethos
As with any sales training course designed and delivered by Morton Kyle we believe that a good sales process with visible leading sales metrics and a proven sales success recipe is the key to low risk sales growth, strong high quality sales pipelines and a predictable sales performance.
We continue this ethos in our new range of Software / SaaS/ Cloud / IT Sales Training Courses.
Combining the very best of current sales methodologies you can significantly boost your sales capability toolkit and avoid some of the key stumbling blocks within software sales.
The Morton Kyle Software / SaaS/ Cloud / IT sales training course is high-impact, practical, real-world and specifically designed to help software sales teams to capitalise on their disruptive power and competitive advantage.
This is especially relevant with a new product launch or product relaunch, or simply when sales are struggling.
You can read more about how we build our sales training courses to deliver by viewing The Morton Kyle Sales Training Charter
Why Morton Kyle Software Sales Training Courses?
Based on the above, working with your sales function we will:
- Identify buyer needs.
- Ensure you can clearly demonstrate value to your prospects.
- Cross sell and up sell existing products and services.
- Easily engage sales prospects in sales led commercial and value laden conversations.
- Fill the demo diary with high quality, well qualified and high converting sales opportunities.
- Make the leap from selling software based products to software based services.
- Build a scale able sales engine to ensure high-quality sales demos have been booked…and converted.
- Minimise demo no-shows.
- Shorten sales cycles.
- Increase sales close rates, maximise revenues and motivation in the sales team.
- Identify best to contact prospects, profitable niches and perfect prospect profiles.
That way you get total peace of mind that the course will work for your team.
Plus, we’ll agree, pre-delivery what you’ll need to do to drive the sales results even higher over the following 90 days.
You don’t get ‘hit and run’ sales training, your course will be the foundation of sales success in your team.
It’s the start of your continuous sales improvement journey and focus on out performing competitors in your space.
Plus, attending the Morton Kyle software sales training courses…
…is the best possible and the fastest way to:
- Enhance wide ranging sales skills
- Create a value based sales proposition
- Boost cross selling and up selling
- Uncover new product service offerings that buyers want to pay for
- Increase sales motivation and ultimately staff retention
- Build a top performing sales function and sales team
- Create the ultimate sales training toolkit based on the very best and most appropriate sales and selling techniques available today.
- Generate additional revenue stream from multiples sales channels
- Reconfigure the value proposition depending on high converting niches
- Change the behaviours of the team so that members of your sales team start to think, behave and engage like sales leaders, fostering peer-to-peer value exchanges with prospects
- Embed winning sales framework within the sales team
- Create a clear link between daily sales activities and improved sales results.
To discuss your very specific sales needs – call Carol on 0779 002 1885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check out our online sales training program – TurboCharged Sales
Or sign up for our weekly sales and business development newsletter – spam free and you can unsubscribe at any time – here’s the link The Advanced Business Achiever
Ongoing Sales Training Support
Morton Kyle software sales training courses are based on helping our clients to implicitly and explicitly understand their buyers needs and communicate exceptional value to satisfy those needs.
In addition our software sales training courses are supported by sales strategy reviews.
This helps ensure only the most effective prospect groups and niches are being targeted.
As well as ongoing knowledge transfer from the sales trainer to the sales leadership team, sales coaching at all levels as well as agreeing leading sales metrics to map sales progress and reflect improvements as a result of the SaaS/ Cloud / IT / Software sales training courses.