Sales Appointment Setting | High Quality Sales Appointments that Convert
Sales appointment setting is where the magic starts.
Lots of high quality and well qualified and high quality sales appointments means there is a steady stream of sales opportunities to convert into orders and invoices.
Into turnover and margin.
Into market growth.
More raving fans.
Which means great reference accounts.
More high converting sales appointments today mean an easier sales journey tomorrow.
A full diary of high quality sales appointments now means plenty of opportunities..now and in the future.
And full diary of high quality sale appointments is a key leading factor in predicting sales success.
A half empty sales diary is just that little bit more stressful.
In fact, I’d take it as a flashing red light that something needs to change.
But, even though it’s so important, and it’s easy to spot when it’s not happening, many sales teams still struggle because consistently filling the sales diary full of high quality, well qualified sales opportunities on a regular basis is a major challenge.
Why is Generating High Quality Sales Appointment Such a Challenge?
It’s major challenge because few people really love picking up the phone.
Some hate digging around and trying to find the decision maker.
All that tussle with the gate keeper…oh no!
Who actually loves asking qualifying questions? All the time asking questions, forcing a response, dreading the prospect will get bored and bolt!
Who can really be bothered with all that research? Research that adds huge amounts of value to the prospect, sufficient to create credibility, curiosity and confidence in the buyer?
Instead…it’s a grudge activity, a means to an end.
Understand this, practice doesn’t make perfections, all practice means is progress.
Honsestly, at the end of the day you don’t need to be a million times better than the other sales guys out there who are also trying to generate high quality sales appointments with your perfect prospect, you just need to be a bit better.
Just a bit!
Others will avoid cold calling because:
- They lack clarity around how they can seriously wow the prospect in the first few seconds.
- Struggle to see why the prospect would never want to engage with them.
- See the call as a massive interruption.
- Can’t see the value in what they bring to the prospect’s attention.
- And, have no idea what the prospect actually needs (here’s the secret, no-one does, that’s the reason you have the conversation and qualify the decision maker).
So, what happens then?
Some sales teams can fill the diary ok, but the quality is so-so.
Often sales teams suffer from high cancellation rates.
And some sales people just struggle to hit the that critical mass of quantity of appointments they really need for a great sales pipeline.
So, whatever kind of sales appointment setting nightmare you’re suffering from, help is here, because in just 1 day I can show you how to really boost the quality and quantity of sales appointments in your sales diary.
Because – the truth is – a hot sales diary means a productive sales pipeline….means more invoices!
But it all starts with high quality sales appointments.
High Performance Sales Appointment Setting – Creating High Quality Sales Opportunities
As an appointment setter/business generator in any organisation it all starts with you.
You open the door, you qualify the prospect, you assess their potential value, you tailor your activity to give a healthy mix of long term prospects and short term wins, you push over walls and barriers to set up the opportunities.
This sales appointment course is ideal for you if you are looking for ways to increase your effectiveness by adopting simple methodologies that will yield an increased conversion rate of quality opportunities and fewer cancellations.
Discover how you can get more from your contacts, reaching higher level decision maker contacts, with potentially higher level requirements, using enhanced telephone profiling and needs driven questioning.
Using these developed sales appointment setting skills you’ll effectively and efficiently boost your pipeline with good quality prospects. Delivering better quality appointments and more of them.
You’ll develop your thinking around:
- The Profile of a Perfect Prospect.
- The Psychology of Buying.
- Pre-Call Preparation to Lower Defences.
- Creating Confidence, Credibility and Curiosity.
- What Are You Selling?
- What Are They Buying?
- Getting to Yes.
- How to Qualify the Prospect in Call.
- Becoming an Industry Consultant.
- 6 Stages of Qualification.
- 6 Key Objection Handling Techniques.
- Trial Closing and Testing Commitment.
- Minimising Cancellations.
Sales Appointment Setting – Course Outcomes
At the end of the course you can go back to your desk focused, motivated and with the skill set to book high quality appointments whenever you want.
You’ll be able to:
- Negotiate gatekeepers professionally.
- Present yourself as an industry consultant and not ‘just the appointment setter’.
- Engage in a well constructed conversation rather than a sales pitch.
- Quickly establish the needs of the buyer.
- Fine tune your sales message depending on the buyers needs.
- Test their commitment to addressing their needs.
- Use trial closes to build commitment.
- Identify and create buying signals to validate commitment on key criteria.
- Gain referrals, even when no appointment is made.
- Successfully remove or minimise any objections.
- Use the weaknesses of the competition to capitalise on your company strengths.
- Minimise no shows.
- Fill the pipeline with good quality sales opportunities.
Sales Appointment Setting Training – Course Duration
Fully bespoke to your business, your current hurdles and your current objections.
This is the fastest way to improve your sales appointment setting and see an increase in the high quality sales opportunities dropping into the sales pipeline.
Sales Appointment Setting – Fees
This program is delivered on an in house, totally bespoke basis – call to check availability and rates.
You can also check this out – Discover How to Generate High Quality Sales Appointments and to Fill Your Sales Diary. It’s a very quick read guide to accelerate your sales appointment setting and improve both the quality and quantity of those all important sales leads.
0779 002 1885
P.S. to receive sales improvement and business development insights into your inbox every week which is perfect for sales training sessions, sales coaching and daily sales team briefs, then register here for your free subscription to the Advanced Business Achiever
AND…if you’re looking for an in house Sales Training and Sales Improvement course, then check out TurboCharged Sales
Remember, high quality sales appointments in the diary means more orders going out, our Sales Appointment Setting courses can help you fill your diary with high converting sales prospects.