Sales Curve Balls Exist Everywhere!
But they can only ever kills your sales deals dead if you don’t know how to avoid them!
Don’t Tolerate the 54% – Book Your B2B Sales Training Course – Train up to 12 sales people for just £1,650
Confirm dates 4 weeks in advance and get 10% discount.
(NOTE: if you’re social distancing, then this course is now being run over zoom or google hangouts – exactly the same content – slightly different format – call to discuss)
Book your date ASAP….and get next month off to a great sales start…because that’s how quickly you’ll see improvements if you use the sales skills, techniques and insights you’ll learn during this B2B sales training course.
Did you know that according to CSOInsights,
54% of sales professionals will NOT hit their sales targets this year?
How many of your sales team won’t hit their targets?
Whilst this is not a great number in any way shape or form, looking on the positive side (and I always try to do that) it does mean that any sales team in this position has the opportunity to double their sales results without doubling their overhead…
But only if the sales team know how to sell, are set up to succeed, motivated and coached to close that horrible sales gap.
Not a simple fix, but a fix that’s possible.
So the question is:
What’s the Gap Costing You?
I’m talking about the revenue, profit and market share gap between the sales revenues your sales team should be hitting versus the sales results they’re currently getting…
That Gap…what’s it costing you?
You’re getting half the sales you should get in any period…
How much is that costing you in lost revenue?
What’s it cost you in the last three years?
What’s it going to cost you in the next three years if you DO nothing about it?
Hold that number in your head…
And, ask yourself, if you’re not winning the deals you’d targeted the team to close, then who is winning that business?
Prospects haven’t stopped buying because your sales team can’t close, quite the reverse, that revenue that should have landed in your sales team has just been spent with your competitors.
It’s the sad truth, a gap is not just a gap in your sales revenue, that gap is a switch of money from your bank account to your competitors.
That gap you’re tolerating, sweating about, driving the sales team to close is actually the same gap that’s making your competitors, stronger, fitter, more competitive and hungrier…and, lest we forget, richer!
The Fixed Price B2B Sales Training Course will help you close that gap.
Stop the sales leaks and give you a solid sales pipeline BECAUSE, here’s how I look at it.
If 54% of your sales team aren’t hitting target it means that you should be able to double your sales output without increasing your overheads, headcount or wage bill
If that’s the sort of business proposition that appeals to you, then let’s start talking.
We can talk about how your sales team are currently performing and what you’d like to improve that over the next few weeks.
The B2B sales training course is delivered on a ‘sales tool-kit’ format breaking down all of the components of a great sales call, the associated sales skill sets and how to deliver with clients.
Each module in the course is based on the very best sales methods available today, so this really is sales training based on how buyers want to buy today.
Attendees will leave understanding what great sales looks like from the sales and buyer perspective.
High impact, highly interactive, practical and results driven B2B sales training for all levels and experiences.
Selling Vs Buying – Business Development & Sales Training that makes a difference!
The fact of the matter is that sales is a fluid industry.
Buyers are now setting the sales agenda much more than every before.
That can seriously damage and challenge lots of sales people.
Hence the reason why as many sales people typically fail to hit sales target than actually hit it.
Over the last 20 years I’ve been studying key reasons for success and failure in sales team, and the key differences in how those sales teams sell, and what a huge difference changing a few key elememts of the sales pitch, the sales story and the sales mindset can make…
Here’s what I’ve found.
Sales people/teams tend to fail to hit their sales targets for a handful of key reasons:
- Inability to consistently fill the sales funnel with high quality, well profiled, high converting sales leads, which means they’re over farming old sales pipelines
- Not understanding on a daily basis the activities, habits, numbers needed to achieve a week-end or a month-end sales target
- Poor time management – wasting time on tasks that don’t contribute to the bottom line business
- Poor buyer communication, failing to grab attention and create value straight away
- Failing to ask the right questions, in the right format, at the right time to allow a faster, more relevant close
- Being scared of price, because they should be! Under performing sales people ask for the order without knowing if the answer will be yes! Again – failing to deliver value means the answer (if they ask the question) is most likely a no
- Failing to build buyer urgency
- Inability to qualify, treating all prospects as being of equal value. That’s both in and out of the sales pipeline, which means…
- Leaving the buyer confused at the end of the sales presentation
- Confusing the sales process with a free information and advice service…forgetting that it’s our job to make it easy for the buyer to say ‘yes’
- Not talking about competitors, risk because they’re scared of objections, resistance or push back
- Letting the sales process develop without digging for, exposing and dealing with explicit and implicit objections
- Poor sales follow up process…80% of sales will require at least 12 chase stages…
- Inability to create clear blue sky between their offering and that of the competitor
Our B2B sales training courses, as well as our comprehensive range of business development training courses, are designed specifically to address all of these issues.
So, what’s included in the B2B Sales Training Course?
The B2B sales and business development training course covers all of the key elements associated with:
- Filling the Sales Diary because every empty selling slot is forever lost
- Keeping the Sales Funnel Flowing because a slow and congested sales funnel costs money
- Efficient and Effective Sales Presentations because being able to influence, persuade, entertain and educate takes skill
- Smart Sales Closing because working hard and not getting the business is just a crime.
- Increasing Sales Conversions because success is addictive and should be a competitive sport not something to dread doing!
- Boosting Prices because being the cheapest is just a race to the bottom
- Minimising Objections because the best sales pitches have zero buyer resistance by design
- Creating Ongoing Sales and Business Development Leads that will convert because that’s just plain SMART!
- Generating Cross Sales, Up Sales and Referrals …every time, because your competitors won’t be doing this and it’s the easiest way to increase the sales order value and build the sales pipeline with warm leads
- Building a Strong Sales Pipeline – Quality and Quantity because that’s how you build a scaleable sales function and the sales team gets it’s pwn unstoppable momentum (ask me about filling milk bottles – it works a dream)
Hitting Your Key Sales Improvement Drivers Fast
Don’t think this is some out the box course.
We offer this course at a fixed price because all the modules you’ll access are pre-designed, we simply need to select and modify (where necessary) the units that you need to solve you very specific sales challenges.
The result is that you get a semi-bespoke sales training course that challenges the sales behaviours, habits, mindsets and activities you want, and it’s very easy to budget for!
How do we do this?
Prior to the course, we explore your key sales issues.
That way you know the training focus is geared to have the maximum positive impact.
Plus – we agree what your team must deliver as a result of the training!
What ever the needs of your sales team, our sales training course has you covered and primed for success.
If it’s affecting your sales results, your profitability and your business performance then we obviously need to do something about it.
This Fixed Price Sales Training course, which is part of our extensive catalogue of business development training courses, is:
- High Impact
- Full to bursting with proven sales improvement techniques you can use IMMEDIATELY
- Focused on getting the highest possible ROI back into your business as fast as possible
- Maximising conversion rates, profits, market wins and time
To discuss your specific sales issues and how the Fixed Price Sales Training course can help you – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0779 002 1885
Check out – Recent attendees give their feedback in ‘Client’s View’ section which you’ll find at the top of the page.
For all your internal B2B Sales hints and tips, you can also register to receive your free copy of The Advanced Business Achiever it’s delivered weekly.
Totally free to your inbox and covers Sales and Business Development Insights to help you boost and improve your sales performance. It’s great for using in sales team meetings, sales huddles, coaching sessions or sames brain storming…
Check it out using the link, it’s spam free and if you don’t like it there’s an unsubscribe button.
Just hit the link The Advanced Business Achiever
To discuss our extensive range of business development training courses, or book your fixed price sales training courses you can call on 0779 002 1885 or email email@example.com
Here’s some of our other sales improvement courses:
Fix & Flow – 90 Days Sales Improvement Program
The Sales Improvement Workshop
To talk about these courses or to book your Fixed Price B2B Sales Training course today – don’t forget, book early and claim your discount.
11 thoughts on “Failure for 54% of Sales Reps | How To Avoid the Same Disastrous Selling Mistakes”