Sales Systems Thinking is the easiest way to begin to unlock the hidden sales potential within your business and your sales team.
It’s a fantastic tool because it brings clarity to situations overloaded with complexity.
Warring factions can reasonably come together to discuss contentious issues and resolve conflict.
It also allows you to see sharp and fuzzy cause and effect relationships that aren’t immediately obvious.
And, it fosters a non-confrontational way for all parties to explore and express common challenges.
And agree positive outcomes.
Yes, it’s that powerful.
And, the paybacks can be immediate.
If you’re using this critical tool in your sales functions then you can start to enjoy higher levels of operational efficiency, better sales results and clarity around what is REALLY happening in your sales function.
Sales Systems Thinking removes the barriers to success.
The Morton Kyle Systems Thinking Course for Sales Improvement delivers everything you need to know to get the best from your sales function.
Morton Kyle Sales Systems Thinking Training Course is delivered over two days.
It’s designed for sales managers and sales leaders, just like you.
Professional sales leaders interested in getting to the core of great sales performance.
Identifying what it looks like and ensuring it happens in their sales and business development team
Often sales improvement programs focus on the symptoms of poor sales performance, which might be poor margin management, low sales conversion rates, sales peaks and troughs, inaccurate sales forecasting or any combination of associated issues.
However, REAL sales improvement starts when you dive behind the symptoms and start looking at the causes.
Systems Thinking does just that.
Systems Thinking – Root Cause Analysis and Sales Improvement
By identifying key, core hurdles to sales growth, senior sales leaders and sales managers are empowered to really propel continuous sales improvement in their teams.
Furthermore, the systematic nature of the process means that company wide / sales function wide adoption is simple, common aims, language and drivers can be instilled; which means problem solving becomes a function wide, multi-level activity and not simply a strategic backroom discussion.
Typical Sales Problems Solved Via Systems Thinking
You can approach any sales problem using systems thinking.
Big problem, small niggle, multi-faceted problems, cross functional issues…all and any problems benefit form using systems thinking
Right from the structure of the sales function, recruitment of sales people, performance management and reward, inaccurate sales forecasts, messy sales pipelines…anything…
Here are some of the issues we’ve solved using sales systems thinking recently, and some of the results we’ve achieved:
How to increase profits? Client increased profits by 53.6%
How to increase Average Order Value? AOV increased by a factor of 4
How to increase sales conversion rates? Conversion rate was 1:27 now 1:6
Why Morton Kyle Sales Systems Thinking?
- It’s a fixed staged process, clear in its design and execution.
- You’re master/mistress of an effective tool box to solve big and small sales problems.
- It’s a multi-disciplinary skill set that once mastered can be used in any situation with any dilemma.
- Your skill set allows you to seek and give clarity when there are many conflicting factors.
- You fully embrace joined up thinking.
- Everyone in the sales function / business speaks a common problem solving language.
Call 0779 002 1885 or email email@example.com to discuss how Systems Thinking can work for you.
You can bring specific sales challenges to the room, alternatively you can book a more generic course and learn the frameworks for internal use.
The choice is your’s.
Either way you’ll bring a level of clarity to solving the most minor and major sales issues.
Plus, because one of the key issues of Sales Systems thinking is getting you to look at problem/issue inter connected-ness, then you’d be surprised as some of the revelations you’ll make.
If, on the other hand, you’re looking for a ‘done-for-you’ sales improvement service – take a look at the Morton Kyle Sales Insights Audit
Whilst you’re thinking about ways to improve your sales and business development results – you can subscribe to The Advanced Business Achiever – a weekly e-guide that’s great for sales training, sales briefs, sales huddles and brainstorming.
Plus – check out The Sales Improvement Workshop
When you’re ready – talk to us about sales systems thinking to build your internal sales improvement skill set.
How Past Attendees Have Used Sales Systems Thinking
- Closing revenue gaps between forecasted and actual revenues
- Starting the internal continuous sales improvement journey
- Building bridges between sales and operations in order to deliver a seamless interface to customers
- Designing a reward structure for the sales team, the business and the senior team
- Building an efficient sales process for high ticket enterprise deals by removing friction from the process
- Reducing staff churn when recruiting and on-boarding graduates as part of the business growth team
- Solving the issue around high customer churn in a SaaS sales environment and curing the ‘leaky bucket’ syndrome
Sales Systems Thinking methodology can be applied to all sorts of business areas, issues and challenges, one of the most rewarding parts of this problem solving pathway is that everyone goes through the same process, and so the language is common to all, making solutions easier and faster to come by.
If yo’ve got challenges in your sales team that need a solution that all levels can buy into, from the board room to the shop floor, from the external staff to the logistics team, then Morton Kyle Sales Systems Thinking is for you.
- Sales Challenges Made Easy | Get A Sales Accountability Partner - June 12, 2020
- How to Keep Business Development in the Selling Zone - June 11, 2020
- Training in How to Solve Critical Revenue & People Issues - June 5, 2020