This page gives you an over view of the B2B Sales Training Courses available from Morton Kyle Limited.
These course can be delivered in-situ, or via a virtual learning environment to group sizes from 2 – 12.
Based in the UK and delivering globally, our B2B sales training courses are designed to drive increased sales results, sales conversion, margin and turnover.
Our B2B sales courses all support continuous sales improvement and knowledge transfer from us to you.
Teaching you how to sell..
How to sell to suit your natural style, to sell in line with how buyers want to buy, and using all the modern sales methods you’d expect from a results driven sales training organisation.
If you want to understand how we work with your business to design such high impact courses – take a look at The Morton Kyle Sales Training Charter
This page is simply to give you an idea of scope and coverage – please contact me directly to discuss your vision for your sales team and the results you’d like to be posting after you’ve trained and developed your team.
Exploring How to Sell | Bespoke Sales Training | Selecting Your Sales Training Courses:
How to use this page:
Read it in conjunction with The Morton Kyle Sales Training Charter
Think about the sales results you’d like to celebrate after the sales training, that way when we have our conversation it’s about working out how to close the gap between where you are and where you’d like to be.
That way we can spend our time discussing a ‘how to sell’ training package that fits your specific needs.
Don’t spend too much time worrying about the how to get there and how we’ll build a sales training course that delivers for you at this stage, that will come later.
Typical B2B Sales Job Functions
Over the years we’ve trained people in many sales and customer facing functions including:
- Sales Executives
- Sales Graduates
- Direct Sales
- Inside Sales
- Customer Service Executives
- Help Desk Call Handlers
- Complaint Handlers
- Appointment Setters
- Lead Generators
- New Business Generators
- Account Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Field Sales
- Account Directors
- Sales Coaches
- Trainers – Sales, Customer Service, Business Development, General
- Sales Team Leaders
- Managers – Sales Leaders, Managers, Assistants, Functional Heads, Divisional Heads, Product/Service Leaders
- Sales Directors
- Customer Service Directors
- Business Owner/Directors
All of these people have want to know how to sell – to sell more, more often, to more people, for more money.
Bespoke Sales Training | Sector Experience:
- Contact Centre
- Professional Services
B2B Sales Training Courses at All Levels | From Hello to Order | From Opening, to Questioning, Objection Handling to Sales Closing Training
Morton Kyle B2B sales training courses are available and tailored to all levels of skill and business ambition:
Basic – the rock solid foundation of great sales performance
Intermediate – incremental and continuous sales improvement comes from embracing the activities, habits, skills and mindset of the average performer and taking it to another level that sets you and your business apart from your competitors. Strategic competitive advantage is not in what you sell, it’s in how you sell.
Advanced – disruptive sales training, highly tailored and developed after extensive consultation and testing
Every B2B sales training course is entirely bespoke to your business.
Every sales team must sell, but rarely in the same way.
Generic B2B Sales Training Courses | Telephone Sales Training | Field Based Sales Training | Sales Management Development
Morton Kyle Limited also deliver selective generic courses that have been developed and refined over time and drawn on the experience gained from conducting sales improvement, sales turnaround and sales launches over the last 25 years.
Our generic courses rely on practical experience combined with the most up to date sales methodology and buyer research.
- The Sales Improvement Workshop
- Simple Sales Forecasting – Building Accurate Sales Forecasts
- B2B Telesales Training for Ambitious Sales Teams
- Building Value Heavy Sales Propositions – How Will Your Prospects Recognise You From Your Competitors?
- Disrupting Your Markets – What’s Your Competitive Advantage?
- Building a Profile of Your Perfect Prospect…and what to do next
Online B2B Sales Training Courses
TurboCharges Sales – how to build a new business sales engine and drive continuous sales improvement
B2B Sales Training and Business Development Courses – Download Now
- Sales Appointment Setting
- Lead Generation
- How to Increase Your Average Order Value
- Cross Selling and Up Selling
- Creating a Winning Sales Call Structure
- Pricing and Closing
- Creating B2B Sales Value Propositions
- What Sales Questions to Ask, When and Why
- Building Sales Processes to Support Sales Growth
- Sales Leadership for Team Leaders
- Sales Metrics to Manage Sales Performance
- Recruiting First Class Sales People – Building a Sales Talent Pipeline
- Objection Handling and the Zero Objection Pitch
- How to Stun Your Prospects and Remove Competitors Forever
- How to Design a B2B Sales Training Course
If you can’t find the sales training package you’re looking for, please let us know and we’ll put it on our list.
To keep up to date with our new course releases – you can subscribe to The Advanced Business Achiever – our weekly sales improvement news letter for busy sales professionals and sales leaders, great for sales team huddles and sales training hints and tips
As a professional sales training organisation Morton Kyle Limited want to ensure that you have the best possible experience when engaging our B2B sales training services, so let’s chat and find the best B2B training solution for your business, your team, you and your bottom line…how to sell is at the heart of every sales led organisation, let us help you develop a sales style, method and skill set that sets you sales team apart from the rest,
Your B2B sales training courses will help your sales team and their leaders to deliver the agreed results, will be fully supported by your trainer pre and post delivery and will incorporate a full knowledge transfer and sales management pack to help you build continuous sales improvement into your sales function.
- Sales Challenges Made Easy | Get A Sales Accountability Partner - June 12, 2020
- How to Keep Business Development in the Selling Zone - June 11, 2020
- Training in How to Solve Critical Revenue & People Issues - June 5, 2020