So what does a Small Business Development Agency do?
Well, every business starts out as a small business.
Most small businesses need to bring in sales straight away, build some traction in their market and set up some clear business development channels.
That’s the way they grow from a small business to a much larger business.
Yet bringing a full time Sales Director on board during the early stages of your business can be tough.
It’s a big cost when every penny matters.
Yet this is the most critical phase of growth. Getting those few new customers on board, building a firm month income, receiving a few juicy referrals, getting your name out there.
That’s why at Morton Kyle we offer a Small Business Development Agency Package.
Your Flexible Small Business Development Agency
Whether you’re looking for hands-on support, a sounding board, a strategy session, or simply need someone to carry the sales and business development load.
Come talk to us 0779 002 1885 and we’ll put together a package that works for you, for as long as you need.
As your flexible sales and business development support you can write the role profile so you get just the support, help and skills you need to build your business how you want, when you want.
A Contract Free Zone – Flexible Small Business Development Agency
Working with you but no formal contracts with long notice periods.
You get to set the rules.
For more details – let’s have a chat and see what you’re looking to achieve and by when.
If I can help you I will, If not, we’ll definitely be able to sign post you in the right direction.
What Support Can You Expect?
That really does depend on you…
Here are some recent services outlines:
- Exhibition stand/selling from the stand
- Speaking on your behalf at exhibitions and events
- Hitting the telephones to engage your prospects
- Attending sales meetings on your half
- Setting up sales meetings for you
- Coaching you through the sales process
- Discussing/advising on pricing/markets/targets and approaches
- Helping you recruit your sales team
- Structuring your sales message and sales collateral
The best way to decide how this service works for you is to pick up the telephone and chat 0779 002 1885.
I look forward to hearing from you
In the meantime you can check out a few reviews
Or, if you’d like to sign up for our Sales Improvement Days – hit the link- Sales Improvement Workshop
Morton Kyle – your small business development agency offering your flexible business development and sales support to help you to deliver the sales results you need
- The Top 15 Books Every Cold Caller Should Read and Why - September 8, 2023
- Mastering Objection Handling in High-Performance Sales Teams - September 6, 2023
- Unlocking Success: A Comprehensive Guide to the 21 Stages of Sales Performance Audit - September 5, 2023