What’s Your Sales Why?
Everyone knows sales isn’t just about your product, your service, your money back guarantee etc…it’s about so much more. It’s also about you, the sales person.
Sure people buy from people is a very old cliche, but that doesn’t mean it’s not true.
So my question to you is – what do YOU bring to the party?
And whilst you’re thinking about it, please be very clear that whilst you’re buyer is dealing with you, he’s asking himself – why you?
Whilst it might hurt to accept this, ”Why You?” is a perfectly legitimate responses from your prospect.
And? So what? Who cares? Well?
There’s a few more…legitimate responses that is, to your well crafted sales pitch.
It doesn’t get any easier to hear does it?
But, how do you combat it?
Spend loads of money? Of course, because we’ve all got the marketing budgets of Virgin, Nike and Apple.
Right? Maybe not.
How about network like crazy and talk to as many people as you can? Sure that might work.
Social media? Absolutely, because that’s easy and cheap…(or is it?)
So, we’re back to the question – What’s Your Sales Why?
You can have the best message pathways in the world but if your message is wrong, then your message is not going to move the sales needle.
Delivery mechanism matters not one jot because unless you know what your message is, well, what’s the point?
If you don’t know what your point of differentiation is, then there is no point being social about anything.
When you can’t nail absolutely what it is that your prospect wants from you, then forget it.
If you’re going out there saying exactly the same as your competitor, then you might as well walk behind your competitor with a sandwich board saying ‘wot he said’
That’s harsh too.
Simon Sinek is a great advocate of discovering what your WHY is all about.
I think it’s useful.
In fact, I’d say WHY is one of the most powerful words in the business world.
(See what I did there?)
Any problem, ask why enough times, and be willing to be honest and truthful and you’ll get to the answer.
Now to your business message, you might ask this
Why Should My Clients Buy From Me?
What’s Your Sales Why?
You can come up with any string of answers in response to why.
Here’s the trick, because until you hit on such a response that is totally different and identifiable from that of your competitors AND that has a deep and meaningful impact on your clients, customers and prospects then it’s likely you’ll still be one of a very big crowd.
Why? What Does That Mean?
- Depressed sales
- Reduced charge out rates and prices
- Low sales conversion
- Weak profits
- Sales instability and uncertainty
The truth is this:
If you can’t work out your WHY, how can you expect your customer to?
You can’t. You shouldn’t expect them to.
But many sales people do.
They expect the buyer to join the dots.
Lean how to do it differently.
Discover how to be different and communicate that difference to your buyers because when they GET that about you, your chances of doing business increase – when they get IT and they get you.
The real reason they should buy from you.
That’s My WHY.
I’m tired of mediocre sales pitches – receiving them, listening to them.
And I’m tired of watching sales people leave money and deals on the table.
When they should be in their pocket, and their bank account!
What’s my why.
That’s why I’ve created the Sales Improvement Workshop
Designed to help you uncover your sales why because it matters
During the day we’ll cover how to build a red hot sales pipeline and keep the sales funnel flowing with great sales leads, as well as how to take a prospect from cold to order with minimum fuss and zero objections:
1. How to create your own competitive sales pitch because you won’t get the extraordinary sales results you want if you just sound like everyone else!
2. How to make your sales pitch so compelling that the prospect will think ‘wow, this is a no-brainer, where do I sign?’
3. How to build a sales pipeline full of HOT sales prospects who want to buy from you…
4. How to maximise your prices using three simple techniques…
5. How to maximise your profits and not leave cash on the table…cross selling, up selling and sooooo much more.
6. Discover handfuls of reasons why your buyers should buy from you rather than your competitors, and how to communicate your sales why’s with conviction and confidence, because that way, no-one will ever need to ask you what’s you sales why is ever gain because they’ll just know!
Be great to see you discover your WHY…just hit the link above and book your seat…
0779 002 1885
P.S. For an online sales program for you to follow in between your busy week hit the link TurboCharged Sales
What’s Your Sales Why? This could be the most important question you ever ask yourself in your quest to become a high performance sales professional because if you don’t know, don’t expect anyone else to.
- Sales Challenges Made Easy | Get A Sales Accountability Partner - June 12, 2020
- How to Keep Business Development in the Selling Zone - June 11, 2020
- Training in How to Solve Critical Revenue & People Issues - June 5, 2020