Professional Services Sales Training Courses B2B – your key to removing departmental sales silos, building strong cross sell, lead generation and referral pathways, and unleashing your firms sales potential.
Professional Services Sales Training Courses B2B
You’re probably working in a very crowded market, highly competitive, perhaps you don’t really get that much opportunity to win new business because you pretty much have to wait until the other guys mess up.
And who knows what restrictions your professional bodies might impose, or how your firm likes your brand represented.
Plus, you’re an expert in your field, not a jobbing sales person.
But the lines have merged.
Today, most everyone in a client facing role, from partner, to free earner, from associate to client support, are all sales people.
So, time to get smart about how to pull in sales, whilst you’re doing your day job.
Professional Services Sales Training Courses B2B – Sales and Business Development Training Designed for Skilled Experts in Legal, Insurance, Consulting, Accountancy, Advisory
This is a highly consultative – this program is designed to increase sales performance over a very short period by simply focusing on the key sales points that have a direct relationship with success.
Available modules are as follows, just pick the ones you want:
- What Does Sales Success Look Like?
- Identifying Ideal Prospect Targets
- Dealing with Sales Prevention Staff
- What Are You Selling?
- Why Should The Buyer Listen To You?
- Creating A Powerful Sales Pipeline – Data, Information, Knowledge, Wisdom, Power
- Psychology Of Buying – The Buyers Perspective
- What Is The Buyer Looking For?
- Sales Call Structure – The Holistic View To Consulting And Selling
- The Objection Free Pitch – Selling The Solutions
- Meaningful Questioning Techniques – Questioning To Understand Their Needs And Motivation
- Responding To Different Resistances To Change
- Creating Urgency In The Sales Process
- Checking and Reinforcing Commitment To Buy
- Understanding The Money Question
- Cross Selling And Up Selling
- Active Listening Skills
- Testing The Pitch
- Create And Use The Buying Signals
- Summarising Your Understanding
- Selling Their Motivations Back To Them
- Handling Prospect/Customer Questions
- Trial Closes
- Gaining In Principal Decision To Commit
- Selling The Price
- Asking For The Order
- Price Negotiation
- Using Influence and Persuasion Skills
- Building Referral Networks
- Using The Sales Pipeline Model
- Gaining Success With Different Buyer Types
- Creating Certainty In The Sales Cycle/Forecast
- Self Motivation/Goal Setting
- Creating Winning Sales Proposals
- Getting The Purchase Order Signed
Professional Services Sales Training Courses B2B – Sales Success – More Sales, Shorter Sales Cycles, Higher Margins, More Referrals, Stronger Pipelines…you can achieve all of this with our sales training for professional services course…
Having attended Sales Training for Professional Services you will be able to:
- Quickly establish common ground with key influencers and decision makers
- Have a compelling, persuasive and logical sales presentation
- Conduct a commercial sales based conversation with any targeted prospect
- Quickly establish if there are any commercial opportunities, when, budget, process
- Move from sales person to trusted industry expert
- Build rapport and gain the confidence of the key buyer(s)
- Structure logical and relevant questions
- Work with the buyer(s) to establish and explore the scope of their current service provider
- Identify points of weaknesses in their current provision
- Guide the buyers(s) thinking towards blue sky solutions
- Explore the cost and impact of the current weaknesses and gaps
- Structure relevant solution(s)
- Challenge the buyers thinking
- Use influencing skills to trial close
- Deal with the budget question without causing a negative impact
- Sell your propositions based on the value delivered
- Speak knowledgeably about the life value of the product or service, not just the cost
- Explore costs and value as part of the same conversation
- Fluently establish the costs of remaining with the current provider
- Sell the price
- Handle objections
- Deal professionally with incumbent relationships
- Ask for the business
- Gain an in principal decision to buy before you leave
- Create urgency in the sales process
- Establish a stead stream of cross business referrals – internal and external
- Build networks
- Seek referrals from all prospects/customers
- Build, maintain and account manage a sales pipeline
- Create certainty in your sales forecast
- Design and deliver sales proposals that will make it easy for the buyer to say yes
- Pre training telephone consultation with each attendee and the team manager
- Post training sales call structure design and review
- Unlimited telephone support for 60 days post session
This is a 0.5 – 2 day onsite program depending on the modules you select, which are totally tailored for your business, existing skill sets, your industry sector and specific challenges.
The Professional Services Sales Training B2B Course can help anyone working within a professional services firm, at whatever level, from senior partners to junior level support staff and new associates.
To find out more about this sales training course and how it will work for the professionals within your firm, call 0114 236 1221 or email email@example.com for an informal chat.
To receive sales and business development insights directly to your inbox weekly – guaranteed no span – subscribe for free here – The Advanced Business Achiever – great for sales meetings, sales coaching, keeping up to date with new sales trends and bringing new ways of business generation to your firm
If you’re ready to go it alone and simply want a sales and business development process to follow – TurboCharged Sales will be perfect for you.
Conversely if you don’t even know where to start, here’s your safest bet The Sales Audit
For anything else: call 0114 236 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat.
Professional Services Sales Training Courses B2B – your key to removing departmental sales silos, building strong cross sell, lead generation and referral pathways, and unleashing your firm’s sales potential.