How to Recruit Great Sales People
Recruiting the very best sales people for your business is the single most effective and efficient way to maximise your sales and business results.
There is no short cut to running a great business but having great sales people is as near to a brilliant short cut as you can get.
Recruit great sales people, and many of the worries that plague your competitors are gone.
Get it wrong, and you’ll be dragged backwards and, often, expose the business to huge financial risk and brand damage.
But, it’s a costly and a high risk activity. You are, after all, dealing with the most unreliable product in the history of the world – people!
So, I’m sure you’d agree, it’s worth taking some time and some thought over the process if it means you minimise those risks, save money and time, especially if you know it will lead you to be able to recruit great sales people.
Everything you need to know about how to recruit great sales people is here:
Download your free report now – just click on the link for an instant download – How to Recruit the Best Sales Talent for your Business.
It cover s two big areas of sales recruitment and is devoted to helping you to recruit great sales people with little or no stress, and with minimum risk.
The 2 important areas covered are:
1. How to build a pipeline of great sales talent for your business
2. How to ensure, once you start interviewing the sales candidates, that you use the most robust and illuminating sales interview process that is available to you.
I wrote this book because I see the following things happening in too many businesses when they start to think about recruiting sales people, and it’s all these things that stop them from achieving their target to recruit great sales people:
- Rushed sales recruitment processes – taking the best candidate that shows up on the day.
- Deciding to take the sales person with the best address book, regardless of the other attributes needed.
- Recruiting purely based on skill and not on attitude.
- Using out dated competency frameworks that fail to recognise the changes in the role of sales person.
- Not testing the sales persons problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Making the recruitment process to short with a heavy reliance on ‘gut reaction’.
- Recruiting in the same mould as the existing sales team.
- Not talent spotting, and encouraging the whole business, to talent spot any great sales people in other sectors, industries
Not all risks are inevitable when you recruit great sales people
Now, you may commit all or some or none of these during your sales talent scouting and sales recruitment. The point I’m hoping to get across is that even though sales recruitment is high risk, high cost and time intensive there are many things that can be done to ensure the costs, risks and time are minimised, simply by making a few simple, and longer term, changes to the sales recruitment process and interviewing and screening stages.
I hope you find this report useful, some of my client firms have downloaded it and passed it around their colleagues in the sales recruitment team, I hope you can do the same.
We’ve all either experienced or heard of the horrors involved in recruiting the wrong sales person. You and I both know the difference a great sales team can make to a business…
Let’s seek out the very best sales people possible because with great sales people anything is achievable. Recruit great sales people and life is easy…
Download your copy now – How to Recruit the Best Sales Talent For Your Business
Plus you can start your free subscription to The Advanced Business Achiever
Hit this link to check out our instant download FREE Sales Improvement Guides