Interim Sales Director – Hands On – Results Driven – Sales Expertise – Flexible Engagement
A Sales Director working with your business to deliver very specific growth targets, working on a flexible engagement basis.
Why Engage an Interim Sales Director?
- You want to retain a high level of sales and business development expertise but don’t want to commit to a full time employee either.
- You want to cover a short term absence from the business or fill a key gap whilst a new Sales Director is recruited.
- You have a very specific sales issue to address, yet don’t want to divert key staff from business as usual.
- You want a second opinion.
- You need to remove a short term road block to higher sales, greater profits, bigger turnover and market share.
- You want to improve efficiency and effectiveness across the sales function – process and people.
- You want discrete and appropriate intervention to improve sales performance, without any long term commitment.
- You want a quick and sustainable solution to key sales issues.
- You want to support your sales team, your senior management team, the board.
In truth, there are at least a dozen more reasons why you might consider a short term contract with an Interim Sales Director.
Interim Sales Director – A Flexible Sales Solution
Your motivations, needs, results, time frame and budget all form key elements of our first discussion.
Engagement terms can be as flexible depending on what you need and what your challenges are.
Some clients require one day per week, others need 12 days over a month. You chose, it forms part of our initial discussions depending on your targets and budget.
I pride myself of building long term and sustainable sales and business development solutions within any business I work in. Part of that is a firm commitment to achieving key goals as fast as possible.
To book your confidential discussion to see why an Interim Sales Director may be the best short term solution for you, call Carol on 0779 002 1885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check out our weekly free sales and business development newsletter – a digest of the most up to date, effective, efficient, practical and results producing ways to improve sales and boost sales performance and profits. Check it out and get your copy now – here’s the link – The Advanced Business Achiever.